Prince George County Mission Statement
Prince George County Public Schools, in partnership with parents and the community, will provide a rigorous educational program in a safe environment that prepares all students for post-secondary education and the workforce and to be responsible citizens in a global society.
N.B. Clements Junior High School Mission Statement
We at N.B. Clements Junior High School will provide an engaging learning environment where diverse learners will acquire the knowledge, skills, and self-discipline necessary to successfully transition into and through high school.
We will strive to:
- Establish a safe, orderly, and healthy learning environment.
- Maintain high standards of scholarship and conduct.
- Promote accountability, civility, service, and character.
- Model and enforce school rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Meet international, national, regional, and state accreditation standards and achievement targets.
- Systematically, comprehensively, and continuously improve student learning and school performance.
- Pursue continuous professional growth and execute duties and responsibilities with passion, purpose, and persistence.
- Develope positive and productive relationships with students, parents, colleagues, and the community.
- Provide opportunities for academic, emotional, social, and physical growth and support.
- Exhibit and instill school spirit and Royals pride.
We individually and collectively commit ourselves to creating a high performing, fully functional school; one where students stretch their minds, to the line, and begin to realize their true potential and the full capacity of their abilities.